Thursday, October 13, 2011

froyo dinner = best dinner

Look whos getting shit figured out!

The past two weeks have been UTTERLY AMAZING. of course, the bliss of this new and dusky autum has been peppered with the shitfaced jacob conversations i have been inundated, with....but really! pish posh, there is basically the most magical season ever unfolding before our very eyes, as the earth prepares itself for the barren weeks (days? oh vancouver sky) of WINTER.
this is our last peek at the beauty that was 2011 before she croaks, gently staining our boots with salty kisses, passing away as quiet as descending snow, before her passion fueled corpse decomposes languidly in our memories over the next year.

i feel like the holiday season is already here! the social part i suppose. brunch dates, coffee dates, movies, etc dog walks, cozy hang outs, new boots! letters from gramma! oh man this september was good, and I havent failed to notice the stellar nature october has adopted thus far. im looking at you thanksgiving. you turned up last minute, the stroke of tuesday hovering above. thanks! I mean it!

I have decided to stop despairing. For a while at least!
I am going to be TOO BUSY for despair!

I am going to the Gastown Winter Farmers market this Sunday for starters! I am so ticklish just at the thought, I am seriously smiling deliriously at this stupid computer screen for no reason other than i am excited to go look at vegetables in gastown. oh autumn! you make me cwazy!
but yea, you should for sure go as well.

And I also am now the proud owner of two jobs! as in I have not one, but two sources of income! and let me tell ya, if being able to afford a six pack of stella every week is amazing, imagine having A TWELVE PACK.

i love my life.