Sunday, June 17, 2012

Oblivion Seeking Slurp

What's better than fathers day?

Being ####### as fuck.

Scared, to call my dad, and my grandpapa, and! Well, die.  Sentence over.

My head is heavy with this past week, and I can not think of Any other way to celebrate than by downing a bottle of shot in the dark, turning up a filthy playlist of crotch grabbing music and falling asleep in my shambles of an apartment.  
It is soooo fucking messy in here.  

Okay, first off, I have found myself entangled in the early stages of what has all the markers of being a long term relationship.  Everything is going swimmingly, at a socially acceptable pace, cues being fired and responded to with an appropriate level of sluttiness.  

We will leave it there for now, because this lovely person has gone back to his home province for a week, to attend a wedding....... Ahhh it would suffice to say that we ALL know about the drunken shenanigans that transpire in east coast provinces under these circumstances, and I can only hope, best case scenario, that we reunite next Sunday more in love, and better for it.  

I have nothing to complain about explicitly at the moment, whoop whoop! ....except for that I wish my little asshole brain would forget the following people,
##### ######
### ########
### ####
##### #########
#### ########

I want to clean my house today, get some rest, and just generally be very drunk for the next 6 days. I believe this method for success will work for me this time, because I won't have to think about a single thing, or work on improving myself, i might even stop crying, nap, drink some more.  .....What type of list did this start out as? Time for some coffee.  I mean wine, and if anyone has a great playlist that matches this spectacular Vancouver summer, please forward toooo meeeee.  (I'm not even being sarcastic, the summer rain is fantastic. )