Sunday, January 6, 2013

I snorted in disgust so hard that I farted so hard that I ripped the seam in my jeans so hard that everyone on the sky train is now peering at me in the relative silence. 

Phases of Loneliness - A guide for the groping. 

Part One - Are you even actually lonely? Sometimes we manifest the gaping hole of uninhabitable solitude that is loneliness in our hearts when dealing with vague and unquellable symptoms. Perhaps you should use this simple symptom checker to asay your mind, and bring awareness to the actual issue. 

1. Am I cold?
2. Am I wet?
3. Am I hungry?

If you answered "yes" to questions 1 through 2 - Congratulations! You are not lonely! Just damp, which, come to think of it, isn't that great either. So, yea, I suppose just good luck with that.

If you answered "yes" or " no" to question 3 - you have an eating disorder.  

If you answered "maybe....?" to question 3 - YOU ARE lonely. Please proceed to the next section for helpful tips on suppressing this unpleasant emotion.  

Part Two - Phases of Lonliness - or alternatively - Suppression: An Arc of Acquisition ...





....:;.:.:.;:..;.:;.…;;.;

Well, I made a new plan! For the new year, maaaaybs.

Im just going to exercise.  And stay in my apt, and maybe sometimes leave. Only if I have to! Hahahahaha. Hahahaha. I have a little sippy cuppy that holds the most perfect amount of beer/tea. I have the sound of the rain. Falling down and etc outside my window.
I might have more......but it's exhausting to recount everything. I'm just thankful enough for right now, and don't want to look too hard at what may be missing now.