Friday, February 4, 2011

Maybe one day I won't be such a fucking disgusting human being and start winning at punctuation and grammar and stuff

Let me put it this way...
I am a borderline feminist. (Maybe? I don't know! Am I too slutty/fat?........AM I TOO SARCASTICCCCCC) I usually have two concerns for the day, making it to work on time and how I am going to deal with the pending implosion of my frustrated vagina. I went to a school where 90% of the population wore birkebtocks. I've spent the past two days feverishly writing letters to garner support for animal rights. Yesterday, I went grocery shopping and everything I purchased was vegan/cruelty free, this is not unusual for me. If you do not understand what I am saying here, let me sum up. I do not spend my time trying to impress you, person whose ideals and scope of integrity differ from mine. Sure, you are a neat person..... buuuut you eat meat. And you are a dick to me everyday.
I am turned off by that type of behavior! I have been the entire time I've known you!
Sure I am whimsy and fancy most of the time, BUT I AM FANTASIZING ABOUT SEXY MEN WHO ARE NOT SIMILAR TO YOU. Dissimilar. To. You.
Sooo yea. Just do you, and I'm going to do ME.